Elizabeth Dahlgren, RD, LDN
Liz received a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics with a minor in Public Health from Simmons College. She then went on to Keene State College for her Dietetic Internship and Graduate Coursework.
What is a Registered Dietitian (RD)?
- Registered Dietitians are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living.
- Registered Dietitians have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related field from well-respected, accredited colleges and universities, completed an internship and passed an examination.
- Registered Dietitians use their nutrition expertise to help individuals make unique, positive lifestyle changes.
- Registered Dietitians work throughout the community in hospitals, schools, public health clinics, nursing homes, fitness centers, food management, food industry, universities, research and private practice.
- Registered Dietitians are advocates for advancing the nutritional status of Americans and people around the world.